View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

10-30-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Do you really think an 8 year old (Even if said 8 year old has hit puberty) Is ready for a sex??

Im sure many of the 14 year old girls that have sex at parties with some guys theyve just met really do "Think they are ready for sex."

And do you think that "being a relationship" for a "long time" at that age actually changes anything??

Im sure two 12 year olds that have been "going out" since they were 6 are ready to "Fuck."

I wonder how serious a relationship you can have at that age. Unless of course one of the "Partners" is taking advtantage of the other. (Like a large age differance...)

Also, If you think that its allright for 12 year olds to fuck each other, then whats your stance on a 18 year old fucking an 10 year old? (For the sake of the argument lets say the 10 year old hit puberty at the age of 8)

I mean, your trying to justify "Tweenies" and (Omg people below the age of 10 - oh but lets make sure theyve atleast hit puberty and deem themselves "Ready") to engage in (lets not suger coat it) Fucking each other.
8 year olds, no, because at 8 barely anybody is emotionally capable of understanding, even if they have hit puberty then.

14 year old girls who have sex for the first time at a party are obviously not ready for sex, and not mature enough to do so either, despite what they might think of themselves. But there is no stopping them, only educating them how to avoid STDs and pregnancy.

I think being in a solid relationship is a good foundation for a sexual relationship rather than fucking someone you've only known 5 minutes. Having a long term boyfriend or girlfriend and having sex with them is a lot more stable and you can trust them a lot more than other cases.

And yes I do think it's okay for two 12 year olds to fuck each other, provided they know what they are doing, why they are doing it, and if they are using protection. I don't see why it's anyone else's business. An 18 year old fucking a 10 year old is wrong because there is a substantial difference in experience and physical development, whereas between two 12 year olds there isn't much difference. That's why it's okay for a 30 year old to fuck a 40 year old.

People who fucked 20 people by age 14 are obviously deluded and aren't actually ready for sex - they aren't capable of deciding when having sex is appropriate. I'm not trying to defend those kind of people, what I'm trying to defend is consented sex between two people who are both physically and emotionally capable of handling it - and that is age irrelevant in my opinion. Once you get passed aged 10, people's maturity levels really start to come out.