View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

03-09-2007, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Hey all, I am currently a sophomore in college, and I am looking to work in Japan post-graduation. My parents are both Japanese and I attended Japanese school from 1st grade to 8th grade so I could speak it fluently. From looking at numerous job posts, I got the impression that in order to work in Japan my fluency has to be at the business level (I guess this means fluency in reading in writing) and I am not at that level yet. That said what is the best way to prove to companies that I am fluent in Japanese? Pass the Japanese proficiency test level I? Also where will I be able to get some study materials?
I think that Passing test be good enough .... but I'm not sure.

About the studding materials I think your best bet is searing online for books at your level (I'm planing on talking the 3rd test so I don't know)

There may be other members here that may know more than me (Just putting in my 2 cents ^_^) Give it maybe a day or so and i believe most of them may have looked at your thread.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."