(#126 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
11-10-2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX View Post
I've got that problem too. Most girls I know in school like me only for my looks, and I have enough trouble trying to find someone my type....

Happens only about once in a (school) year that I find someone I have common ground with. Then, they're already taken or they just don't want me for some reason. Ain't that a bitch?

Seems like the only people I'd have a decent chance with are all online, in different states, countries, and cities.

Doesn't bother me that much anymore cuz I'm so used to it.

The true thing that prevents me from getting a gf might be my standards: I won't date anyone my own race (or least, the main of my three) because I have TOO MANY bad experiences with other Black people. It's just kind of a natural repulsion thing.

Sure, you can say something's wrong with that, but after years of being bullied, mugged (yes, mugged), sexually harassed, being threatened (Twice threatened to be killed, one actually had a gun), etc, wouldn't you be?

That and I only go for those who seem smart to me. Intelligence is a primary for me, and most of the time I judge intelligence on how you act...I'm gonna try to work with that problem and fix it. But the reason why is that TOO MANY people in schools these days act like braindead idiots. After seeing that for years, it only comes natural that I'd judge so easily.

I probably have more picky problems then I can bother to think of now.
Yeah x] I remember back then in high school~

I honestly never shopped locally for my produce =.=''
Like, they were all rotten and sometimes moldy (especially the ones at school). >.<"'
And even when fresh ones came in... the were .... really quick to spoil ._.''
So because of that.. I pretty much did most of my shopping online through out high school (usually out of state).

Sigh... Produce is always so much fresher on the other side

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.