Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
11-20-2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Really? We have all the consoles. :P
Also, a subscription to Famitsu.
WOW learn something new everyday never would have guessed.

Well i took sometime last night and messed around with it for a bit. Over all not bad they have cleaned up the interface and made more user friendly its a lot easier to access the Blades that you want with having to flip through bunch of other crap. With so much content on Live it was getting frustrating finding things.

The avatars are neat but not really a big deal to me. I think what makes NXE interesting is how Microsoft tries to draw you in. Instead of just scrolling through a bunch of your friends names it gets interactive lets you see what your friends are playing or watching. I also like that now you scroll horizontally instead of vertically. Each menu serves a purpose and is easy to access and use.

I have not tried the Netflix yet but i might try to stream some movies this weekend and see how i like it. Im sure its going to be compressed all to hell so im not sure how well the HD quality will be like.

The only snag i ran into was when selecting a friend in the new menu to send them a message or read a message. When you go back out to the main friends area it had a little lag when updating all the friends on your list again and while the system in doing that you cant do anything. Other than pretty solid i cant wait to see what other goodies they will throw at us eventually.