View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

11-26-2008, 05:56 PM

I've changed A LOT of what I had planned for this story. Changed Yuri's name to Ami, and now she isn't going to be goth...Otome isn't going to be such a goody-goody-two shoes...Okay, this might not be much of a change, but trust me when I say there's gonna be more personality with those two.

Well, Otome would be an absolute angel, but everyone has a dark side, which will be seen in later stories, but that's off subject...

Instead of just having Otome and Ami get into it so soon in the story, I might bring in a character from Otome's past, someone she's been with before. She and that person might restart what they had, and Ami might go through the jealousy process...I dunno...

And as for supernatural...It's not that Ami's gonna be in the Yakuza. The supernatural factor is something you'd expect to see in a Japanese movie, but it's not Yakuza...For a hint, I'm telling you to think Nightmare, if that's a Japanese movie, I forget.

Why I chose Japan is because I did three years ago when I decided to write this entire series. Well this is in a different storyline (This story would be Reminiscence because it's a prequel to my current story, while current to future stories would go into the Supernaturals...I couldn't come up with a better name for the latter.), but it's still part of the main series...

And it's going to be a challange, I know. Because of this I'm going to watch that Love My Life movie that was suggested. I wouldn't have even considered doing this story if I didn't want you knowing as much about the characters as possible. In the past, my stories were VERY, VERY sucky with little character development. Read the stories I made (and lost due to computer crashes) when I was twelve, and you'd learn nothing of the characters. Over the years I've placed more and more emphasis on character development for the sake of drama and other important points, and here we are now with this.

While I did choose Ami, those other names could work. Thanks for the recommendations and the help.

And as for making it stand out from all the other yuri novels, that I don't really care about. This is just a side story prequel thingy....Just serving the purpose of character development. The other stories I have in my mind however, THOSE are the ones I want to stand out. They aren't romance novels like this one, and are in fact mostly action novels and supernatural thrillers...A lot of ideas I have now are seen in anime and manga, and it'll be difficult, but I'll still go for it.

One I REALLY plan on being out there is The LoP Killer, especially with the grotesque detailings I'm writing in it...It'll probably be banned from some countries if it actually gets published when I'm done (I actually plan on it being that gory), but it's gotta stand out somehow.

Yep, I'm working on two projects at once, and I haven't even started on this yet...

Last edited by DSX : 11-26-2008 at 09:48 PM.