(#3 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
12-03-2008, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseYuki View Post
One question that might seem weird... you hardly ever see western girls with Asian guys... is it because Western girls are not considered 'girlfriend material' or are they just not attractive to asian guys? Have western girls found Japanese men to be as chauvenistic as I've heard they are? (no offense intended, that's just what I've read in various places) I find asian guys really attractive and would love to have a Japanese boyfriend, but I can't tolerate sexism! Paranoid or not?
From what I was told by a friend who lived in Japan, it's not that they're male chauvinist pigs...but that American women are too haughty (and from an outside point of view, I can believe that), and hard to handle. We tend to be very in-your-face, and with the "I can do it my d**ed self" movement most women are on, it makes it difficult. I.E. We're not submissive...at all...which in some countries is seen as unladylike. At least that's what I was told.

Another thing to look at...notice how they're so freaking cute and oftentimes polite? Yeah...American women are sorely lacking in that department...I've seen vulgarities that are just UGH around here...

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))