(#33 (permalink))
Old
Kaoru1981 (Offline)
New to JF

12-03-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL View Post
dear sister .. i wish you happines in your life

ummmm .. it is lovely to find some one to care of us .. but it is hard if we didn't conclude that in perfect way ..

as you are girl you r emotional creature .. wanting for love .. however man usually want sex more than love .. and when he got it he may find another girl to fulifil his emotional & sexual needs .. just as an animal ..

so .. why didn't you tell him about your question directly & looking to his eyes & respondes .. no shame in that .. it is may difficult to ask directly but that conclude it soon ..

ask him also about marriage & his life styles .. you may found another girl during his speech and so you will know your position ..

briefly .. if you have problem with someone however it is kind .. ask him no aothers ..

I do think he's kind of different as nothing happened between us though we had spent nights in the same room during our trips...

I had asked him in msn about the type of girls he liked long time ago, although his answer made me think...hmmm, isn't the person he described sounds like myself?