View Single Post
(#36 (permalink))
Old
GENERAL (Offline)
New to JF

12-03-2008, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru1981 View Post
I do think he's kind of different as nothing happened between us though we had spent nights in the same room during our trips...

I had asked him in msn about the type of girls he liked long time ago, although his answer made me think...hmmm, isn't the person he described sounds like myself?
so you will be just a dreamy girl ..

however you talked and asked about him .. did you really sure about your own feelings ..

do you really have sufficient love that you can agree to be your future husband & having baby from him ??

and imagin if he is really love you specially .. did you ask your self what end of that love ??

it is not enough to know if he love you or not .. or he is just kind or honest person .. you must sure that he has the ability to protect you and share the responsability of life ..

love is not just beautful dream & trips & fun time .. it is also to be care of each other and co operate in difficult situations ..

you must test him practically .. tell him about your troubles or make a trouble and test his reaction with you & you will realize how extent he cares about you .. and what you are for him ..