View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

12-04-2008, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
Well, I didn't exactly mean that I, or anyone, was affected by what people thought of the style, but more of what the style is becoming in America's eyes.

The more emo's steal from VK, the more warped VK becomes. I know, that sounds like the same thing as people's opinion, I'm just really bad at explaining things -_-'

Emo's are greatly loked down upon. Their image is a no better image then people haveon gay's (I'm not a homophob, but I'm sure everyone knows that a lot of people look down on them a lot). If it's just an opinion, I'm fine. But I'd hate to walk into a place and be physically hurt because someone thought I was emo for wearing what they considered "emo chothes".
"I hate being called emo"

You made this topic, you obviously care on some level.

I find it incredibly ironic though you saying something along the lines of "The more emo's steal from VK..." because that's all kids in western culture are doing, except it's from JRock bands.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.