View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

12-05-2008, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
-.-;; I think that would be impossible. Emos don't even know what VK is for all they care. And I know nobody else cares enough about emos to defend them by saying VK is taking from it or something lame like that, assuming they know VK in the first place.
You don't find it the least bit ironic that people are claiming that "emo" kids stole VK, when jrock obsessed fanboys and fangirls see their favourite band decked in it and think it's just the coolest thing in the world and just must emulate it?

You see threads left and right on this forum for people trying to find sites they can buy cloths for the style from, saying it's cool, awesome, unique, blah blah blah. I mean it's not that I have a problem with people dressing how they want to dress, that's fine. What I find fucked up is how people claim one group of people "steals" their style, or is "ruining" it when all these people have done is do the exact same from the guys in jrock bands they drool over. Hypocrite much?

I almost hurt myself laughing when the word "poser" was tossed around in this thread a few posts up.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.