Thread: hide
View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Orkrist (Offline)
New to JF

03-11-2007, 03:23 PM

Oh, please, check some things out before you panic about Hyde's death. I'm sure that several netsites would have written about it, for example Wikipedia. hide and Hyde should NOT be confused to each others. hide's death is one piece of some sort of basic knowledge. And sorry for those who might get hurted about what I said, but hide is very close to my heart and I get a bit pissed off everytime I see someone confusing hide to Hyde.

I, myself, believe in suicide. I believe in theorie that when Taiji left X, hide started to spend more and more time with Yoshiki. Toshi perhaps got jealous of Yoshiki and maybe because of that left X and at the same time broke it up. After X's break-up hide's life took downhill way - though he had successfull solo career, his best friends were gone. Yoshiki was in Los Angeles and other X's members were doing their own businesses. Taiji hadn't been along for years.

hide might have been alone, when his best friend weren't with him anymore. It pisses me off when people say that he was so perfect, because he wasn't. I'm sure that he made lots of mistakes and he wasn't faultless. I think that under his cover he was as lost as is any person in this world, and tired and perhaps a bit bitter, too.

I think that perhaps hide planned suicide for a long time. When he died at the age of 33, everyone remembers him as young and beautiful and immortal hide, not as old and ugly. He made certain that people's images of him stayed clean and un-ageing.

Well, just some thoughts.

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.