(#12 (permalink))
Old
Onyx (Offline)
JF Regular

12-11-2008, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
i think thats really shallow
Revenge in itself is kinda shallow, soo.. ya depending on the terms/reason of break up, like say if she cheated on him with some1 he knew, such shallow behavior is justified. It may be childish, but, whatever floats your boat.

In my last relationship i put up with alot of pain and bs for years.I got tired of being being under appreciated and deceived, she musta thought i would always stick around and just swallow whatever she threw at me, so i broke up with her. felt great seeing that look on her face. It wasn't a bad break up though we're still friends, so we still messed around but were not together. She begged me endlessly to take her back, told me shed do ANYTHING, i enjoyed it, the power switch, listening to her plead for me. although it was stuff i heard 1 too many times before we broke up so there was no way i was gonna give her another chance, but i kinda let her believe it was possible but not likely.. Am i evil?? lol

Even now 2 years later, the more relationships shes had since us, the more she realized what a mistake she made loosing me (she says) Shes with a guy now and will still take me back in the drop of a hat. But now i have a better looking, younger girlfriend that knows who i am and appreciates me, as i appreciate her and me are very happy with each other.. This is my vengeance.

Last edited by Onyx : 12-11-2008 at 05:55 AM.