(#19 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-14-2008, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

A fair point there, I guess.

And you're right about that I can't say its not love, because the person may not feel the same. But then again, it's basically the same as religious miracles, isn't it? The person claims, for example, that they've seen god/jesus/virgin mary, but we don't believe it because we didn't see it.

I think my view on this is mainly obscured by the fact that, although being one, I don't mentally count myself as a teenager and I find that teenagers in whole are stupid annoying little brats.
Yeah, I guess.

Thing is, being a teen myself, I get lumped in the with the rest of them. I know a lot of teens that are very mature and care a lot about the world. It's just the 'bad' kids that stand out to everyone, and obviously, we are surrounded by teenagers all the time, being ones ourselves and there are some superficial spoilt brats. But then I look at the wider picture, and I see there are adults like that too.

When I go on forums and don't disclose my age, they often think I am a lot older than I actually am. Most people would take that as a compliment, but it's just sad that people can't see past the age barrier.