ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to ZedKnightly Send a message via Yahoo to ZedKnightly
in love with a taken japanese girl.. - 12-15-2008, 03:42 AM

title says it all..
im in dire need of help.
im no otaku or anything of the sort.
im a normal officeguy, 24.
i am now crazily falling really fast for my officemate, which is 28.
shes not the prettiest japanese girl youll see. but shes one of the most charming girls ive met. and its that charm i couldnt resist.

the thing is.. she is already taken. i cant confirm if she has a live in partner, but she is definitely taken.

now ive held my desire for her for almost a year cause i know its wrong to make a move on her.. ive liked her since 2007 you see..
but lately we were talking more and more, and i just cant help but think about her every hour now that it bothers my work.

i know a thing or 2 here in japan, and that is girls and guys can never be "friends", it will always mean something else to the publics eye.
i would even take being her friend if possible, but its hard when i feel she is only being kind to me because were officemates.

ive tried texting her, sending her mail messages and she would reply at some point (if i am asking her something).

i am really tempted to try and make a move for her...

i KNOW this is a really huge sin, really really wrong and i should be punched right in the mouth for even thinking of this.

i dont even know what i want to hear from you guys..
i just want to speak out my mind before i go crazy here, trying to control myself.

Zed Knightly

those who flaunt their power disappear when the TRULY powerful appear..