(#7 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to ZedKnightly Send a message via Yahoo to ZedKnightly
12-15-2008, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Welp, my girlfriend may not be the typical Japanese, or even a typical girl, but she was reserved to a degree - until one night she told me that she'd been falling for me. I had a fling going with some chick at the time so she'd held her feelings back. I didn't sleep until I made her mine. She'd been dating some emo jerk she didn't even like, just because she was lonely, so I didn't hesitate to "steal" her.

It sounds like y'all are getting closer. That work barrier can be a tricky one, but you could try asking her out for drinks one night. Could be a start for you two, and if she was that close to her boyfriend I doubt she'd go out for drinks with another guy.
you read my mind mate!

actually that was what i was thinking of wether doing or not.

i am really itching to ask her out for a dinner. I know if she says no, it will mean the end. for my hopes of having her, AND hopes of being her friend. isnt that right?

if she says yes, then that would be a fantastic start, even if its just a friendly dinner on her mind.

but the problem is, like i said, there is this barrier i cant seem to figure out.
if she is just being nice cause of work, or shes really nice.

and what if she rejects the offer? the next officeday i think the news is gonna spread here in the office, and id look like some bad guy trying to steal a girl. (which is exactly as it is im afraid, should it comes down to that).

im going in circles and i really dont know what i want to do anymore.

i just know i want her.

im sorry if im making it hard on u mate, im really confusing. heck im confusing myself.

those who flaunt their power disappear when the TRULY powerful appear..