(#11 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to ZedKnightly Send a message via Yahoo to ZedKnightly
12-15-2008, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
If she says no, it's not the end! You gotta have the winning attitude if you're going to get this fine lady. Be ready to go the distance. Settle for nothing less than lovers until she tramples you in the dirt (or gets her boyfriend to). The fact that you're willing to just be with her means you obviously care about her.

If you've seen this movie, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, go rent Big Fish NOW. I mean it, right now. As a southern military man, damn does that scene strike a cord with me.

You're not asking her on a date - you may have some motives, but that's your story, so stick to it. So when the gossip fairy comes around, you can say "what's the matter with a few drinks with a coworker?" Maybe in time you can show her these little "dates" are more than office stuff.

Animals compete for mates. I know my girl wouldn't go with anyone else. If a guy made a move for her, I wouldn't be offended; really, I couldn't blame the guy - but he'd be pulling back a stump in place of his hand. Be prepared for a guy like me But a few punches are the least of your worries, trust me
ahehe. so you WOULD punch me, had u been the girls bf. well that is the normal reaction of course. broken bones is more of my concern actually, but at some point i know that but still want to go get her.

i dont know if shes happy with him or not. i dont know how to find that out.
i have yet to break this barrier between her and me it seems, but we do fine in the office. but thats just about it.

i want to take it to a higher level, even if it would mean i am making a move on her.
i guess im here askng for advice on how to do that, rather than asking if i should go for it or not.

or maybe im here cause i want someone to put some senses in my brain and tell me to stop..

also, does my age have a factor on this..? i mean, she is 4 years older..
and im a foreigner too.
theres so many factors to consider.

and i dont know what my point is now.

by the way thanks for the advice on the movie. ill go ahead and search for it when i get back home.

those who flaunt their power disappear when the TRULY powerful appear..