(#13 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to ZedKnightly Send a message via Yahoo to ZedKnightly
12-15-2008, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superheel View Post
Well yes, for me, that kind of situation really proves how much you love the girl. You hanging out for a moment is a good thing, you should ask her number and make her think that your intention is only to be friends with her. Or maybe make her boyfriend notice you, so he'll confront you and maybe punch you, if he punch you don't punch back. Just do the "We're just friends" thing. the girl will feel bad and talk to you more. You know what I mean? Don't be afraid that people will notice you, just make a move and steal her from that guy.
hehe..
cant say im thrilled with ur advice, but thats what i would do if ever ill be punched.. i guess.

i already have her number and cell mail, mate. i text her sometimes. when i make it a point that when i mail her, there has to be a topic or a reason, a question or smething. and if thats the case she will reply until case is closed. but last weekend i texted her and simply asks what she does during weekend, and i received no reply.

but i cant conclude anything just from that. i know shes not the type who likes texting.

guess im grateful still, that even when i feel im playing the part of the villain on this one, there are people trying to back me up and askng me to go for it. thanks.

those who flaunt their power disappear when the TRULY powerful appear..