View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
AnimeBaby112 (Offline)
Banned

12-16-2008, 04:50 AM

Here is another story. Its basically a draft. I know I wrote it movie style.

Its amazing how much useless stuff the Priors had." I said to myself, kicking a half melted plastic doll in front of me.
I continued to search the demolished house. Finding only a few cans of food, I left. "Stupid useless Priors."
I walked through the streets of the city that had once been teaming with life and noise. Everywhere that I looked there was
death and destruction. Once, before the Disaster, this had been a grand city with buildings so tall and people everywhere.
Now there was nothing but the skeletons of skyscrapers and empty cars everywhere like dead beetles.
A harsh wind whipped my hair around my face, bringing with it a putrid and unpleasantly familiar smell. Rotting flesh.
I looked around, unknowingly I had walked into the dead part of the city, the part no one entered, not even me.
I stood, frozen, waiting for them to come. Nothing happened, the city around me stayed at still and quiet as ever.
Moving carefully I tiptoed around large pieces of metal and warped glass pulling out my gun as I went.
"My, am I stupid. Walking into Z territory." I scolded myself.
The sun was setting, casting long jagged shadows over my path. My heart began to pound. "The night approaches."
I half jogged to the side of my old green army truck, got in and turned the key. The truck started up with a roar, I jammed it into gear and
started off. Behind me I could hear the shrieks and moans of the Z, awaking to the scent of human. I pressed the gas, urging the truck
forward.
Looking in the rear view mirror I saw nothing but swirling dust clouds rising behind me. The roaring truck slowed and finally stopped in front of a large
round topped storage container.
I jumped out of the truck grabbing my R6-15 as I went. The sun had almost set, its dieing light cast bloody shadows over the barren landscape.

There is going to be more of a story later on, but this is just an idea.