View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
AnimeBaby112 (Offline)
Banned

12-16-2008, 08:41 PM

Thank you guys for all the advice.

See, these stories are just...side things, it sounds dorky but the stories i write the most and use all my talent(....) for is my fan-fiction..

Quote:
- By reading what you've posted, I see a good deal of versatility at times in your word choice, making me feel as if you have a fairly extensive vocabulary, but are holding back. Have fun with language. Write things to be fantastical, even when they're mundane and boring. Don't be afraid to do anything in writing, because you can always go back and change it if you need to.
As i wrote above, I can write better but that is reserved for the stories I have been writing for a few years. All of these ones are awkward, just starting out, generally I do not know what style of writing I need.

Thank you again for putting up with me, I am sorry for the rough drafts, I just barely have time to edit.

I am glad you guys are giving me real advice, not telling me "It's good." The only other people I show my writing to is my mother and sisters, and they say that it's "Really good." Thats why I posted this.

So thanks again, I will take your advice, This has been really helpful.