(#18 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-16-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeBaby112 View Post
Thank you guys for all the advice.

See, these stories are just...side things, it sounds dorky but the stories i write the most and use all my talent(....) for is my fan-fiction..

As i wrote above, I can write better but that is reserved for the stories I have been writing for a few years. All of these ones are awkward, just starting out, generally I do not know what style of writing I need.

Thank you again for putting up with me, I am sorry for the rough drafts, I just barely have time to edit.

I am glad you guys are giving me real advice, not telling me "It's good." The only other people I show my writing to is my mother and sisters, and they say that it's "Really good." Thats why I posted this.

So thanks again, I will take your advice, This has been really helpful.

Ah. Well, let me give another piece of advice.

Whenever you write a piece of work, always, and I mean, ALWAYS write to your fullest. If you write sloppily for rough drafts, then you'll slowly start integrating that into your best work with habit. Best to break out of that habit.

Also, using all the advice we've given you, post a fanfic, or even, make a very short story on the spot. So we can see if you've taken it all in.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -