View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX View Post
Well, there was this one girl I talked to for over two months. Since the first day I met her, we've been able to say almost anything to each other. I could trust her when I vented my problems (which were rare times, actually), and I knew she trusted me when she did the same.

It seemed like everything she told me only made me more attracted to her. We have so much in common, that I told her. I felt for her in a way I never felt about a girl before. In the past I've been having problems telling between a huge crush and love, and this was a major case of that.

I couldn't tell what it was, but I just wanted to be with her. One day I asked her out, and she says she's already taken.

I died a little inside after that. That rejection would make my seventh so far. This happened a month or two ago, yet I still feel the envious pain. With how much I've suffered like that over these three-to-four (school) years of trying, I pretty much want to hunt Cupid down, tear his wings off, and stab him to death with his own arrows for screwing me over so much.

I almost gave up on trying to find a girl, and as much as I want to, I never can.

I'm still looking now, just not as hard. I'm gonna try to work on keeping my mental guard up so I don't go all emo every time this happens.
Don't worry, DSX. ^^

I personally think dating is bad in high school. I'd wait for a little while, but that's my opinion.

I think God has chosen from the start of time who belongs together. Those people who die single... Well, they just never found that person.

It's good that you're creating your mental guard.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780