View Single Post
(#659 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-23-2008, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidetsugu View Post
Well, it does not means strong wind.. it is just Fuerteventura n_nu.. didn't know why that name...
Tomoko... it does means "Intelligent", isn't it? oh well, japanese girl's names use to end in 子.
Well, the island I live in is soooooo boring, there are not a lot to do but well, the weather is very nice, you can go to the beach all the year, and the beaches are very beautiful... but after beaches there's nothing else to do -_-... but well, you can also go to other islands that gots good weathers too (but it rains more than here there) and with a lot of things to do^^
Bingo! You are right! The "KANJI" of my name means intelligent, the name is always from the wish of the parent. My parents also desired that I would be an intelligent girl hahaha
But there are many other Kanji which can read "Tomo",(ko is usually 子 that you know) for example " friends" (友), " morning"(朝)、another word of intelligent(智)、I don't know the meaning but " 朋” and others.
What's your name?

I got your island. But still beautiful for me...
And fortunately, you have your pc which is the wind to the world. you won't be bored!!
I got a USB to listen to the Italian radio. This is very much fun for me and my daughter