View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

12-23-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
Maybe stop trying to make arguments over an online forum in order to make your epeen look bigger? That may keep your posts where they lay.
I don't know whether you read the posts that were deleted or not but I can tell by amount of irrelevance in your replies that you are in no position to give advice to anyone, especially since your posts were deleted as well. The only one concerned with an alleged "epeen" and its size is you.
This is some of what my post was addressing but mostly, it addressed the issue about "creativity".

As I had mentioned, I already said that editing and directing a movie was creative to a point.
Of course you decided to point out to me, (quite irrelevantly) how cameramen and other such people were involved in making films too and how what they do is creative.
Also you seemed to try to educate me that if a movie is not "creative", it is a documentary.

Maybe you didn't grasp why I was talking about creativity in the first place but its sure as hell funny seeing your fumbled responses.

So like I said in the posts that were deleted, censorship shouldn't have a need to exist in a society with a concept of right and wrong.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 12-23-2008 at 06:24 PM.