View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Harold (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-24-2008, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by disfunkd View Post
hello everyone my name is jason, i am 23 years old and for roughly 7 years now i have dreamed of living in japan oneday, im currently engaged to a really nice girl and i have a mortgage in lincoln uk. ive come to the end of my comptia networking + course and i am preparing to do my exam. After this i will start studying cisco networking. to cut to the chase. i plan to in the future break up with my fiancee and leave my country for japan. all she wants is marriage and kids and i want so much more than that. i know i would not be happy if i got married to this woman and had kids with her .. I would feel empty and numb with it all i think.
Since i was a kid i was fascinated with everything japanese. It started of with the usual suspects japanese manga anime and then japanese films documenaries history programs etc. i crave the big city lifestyle and all the hustle and bustle. the fact i think japan is responsible for the most beautiful women in the world, is only a small factor in my decision to oneday move to japan
From what i gather and have seen on tv and in books japan is a beautiful country with so many varried landscapes incredible skiing and hot beaches. i really want to start learning japanese and if it wasnt for meeting my current fiancee. i would have gone to japan already, i had planned to travel to the kichijoji language school in tokyo .. alass i took a different route in my life.

Im sure japan has its flaws and im sure i have overhyped japan in my own mind. but to me personally. japan seams a whole world away from the rest of the demomcratic countries

im also obsessed with the underground racing scenes in japan aswell.. i would part with my own mother for a nissam skyline r34 GTR with 50k to put under the hood.

i would love to hear from anyone who has made the move to japan and anyone living in japan tell me your stories of inspiration. i would trade everything i have here for a 1 bed apartment in tokyo with a nice networking job with a little cash in my pocket

thanks for reading
Have you ever actually been to Japan before? Sorry if I'm coming across as rude.

I
沖縄           My blog