Thread: Long Distance
View Single Post
(#247 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-24-2008, 11:05 AM

Glad I can help y'all. This is one subject I'm an expert in

Let's see, I'll try to address everything in order.

You'll find a lot of selfish guys, and selfish isn't something you can be long-distance. You're going to be suffering a long time for someone. You've seriously got to be mature beyond your years, and if you aren't, you have to force yourself to be. One thing that won't change easy is a guy who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

A reserved girl can be frustrating. My girl can be pretty reserved and for a long time, it was difficult for her to open up to me, which I'll explain.

She was the one person in my life I've felt a connection with from the first moment. Almost instantly, I knew she was the kind of person I'd take a bullet for. She was going through a very tough time, and for reasons I couldn't understand, I cared about her. The scars still show from time to time, but that's alright. There's nothing I'd rather do than take care of her. We were together through a lot of things, about two and a half years worth, which solidified our friendship - and friendship is the backbone of any successful relationship.

While I think a week is too soon to make any decision like this, there's really no set timeframe - you'll both know when you're ready.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan