View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

The Must Watch Anime List - 10-05-2006, 04:04 PM

Hey people, i thought I should start a thread on must watch Anime, Leave a Unique Comment on your favourite Anime, maybe a pic too Lets Share our best with the rest! Ok let me start

Full Metal Alchemist
Total Episode 51+Movie

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the greatest anime i have ever seen: "Hagane no Renkinjutsushi" aka Full Metal Alchemist

From the beginning the series plot line makes sharp twists, using flshback to make us understand the story of Edward and Alphonse Elric, the famous alchemist brothers, as they travel their world, pararrel to our world in the beginning of the 20th century, with the only difference is that alchemy replaces electricity.

The characters development is one of the best I've seen so far, the animation is beautifull, with highly detailed textures and smooth movement. Great orchestric sountrack and and sound effects, This series should get a reward.

Warning: DO NOT WATCH MOVIE UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETELY FINISHED THE SERIES.

The movie was very moving..

Full metal alchemist is one of very few animes that has good a DUB (For People who understand English)

21/06/2009 - Hey! Just an update to inform you guys that the new FMA started airing a little while ago its basically a remake, with extra scenes and the promise of a continuation, following the manga.. which I personally haven't read. Just waiting in anticipation, for it to continue where the original anime left off!

In my opinion, its very worthy of watching for any FMA fans that wishes to relive the experience

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.

Last edited by Vesperd : 06-21-2009 at 05:40 PM.