View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
AngelRage01 (Offline)
New to JF

Location: In a bin in the school (It got a free paint job woooo)
01-06-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Yeah i guess it did, I was a big meat eater before i started to be vegetarian. Its strange, i enjoyed eating meat but i guess i realised i didnt have to eat it to survive and i like Vegetarian food (Iv got a friend whos hare krishna) and they would always give me awesome vegetarian food. But anyway, i decided id rather be vegetarian than for people to kill animals. Now when i see the meat in a supermarket or a butchers it makes me sick. Its kind of dissapointing to kill things just to eat. But i dont hold anything against anyone else. but im happy with my choice.
Awesome, most of the vegetarian food I've had tasted really bad xp But I made myself eat it or my mum would kill me
That's strange halfway through last year (2008) I went vegetarian that's about 5-6 months and I really loved meat before hand. My reasons are the same. And I feel queasy when I see meat in the shops and such. And the smell is just...disturbing..
Hehe that's heaps coincidental xp We both in Australia too, unless your name is like that because you like Australia *shrugs*

Potato's are really tasty...