(#33 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-06-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biginjapan View Post
I wish the world was that simple but usually its the media that sets the standard for beauty. For example, imagine if we were brought up reading magazines and watching TV shows that depicted fat women as beautiful. We'd have a completely different view on what is beautiful. Instead most Americans like thin or average sized girls with big breasts because that is what we see on TV commercials, ads, etc.

Also, I actually do not have low self esteem but I don't think I'm cocky either. I've seen some guys with lower self esteem get a girlfriend in less than a month. I really just think I was meeting the wrong people, maybe I just have bad luck...

Well as I said all women have what they think is hot or sexy they all have different minds. So, what one thinks is good isnt always what the other thinks is hot. Usually our standards are set by what we read in mags and see on tv, but they still have what they like and Im just sayin not every girl is the same, I bet you can find a Japanese women who thinks muscular men are sexy or a man with a bigger build is sexy. Id say every woman sets her own standards even if most are influenced by what they read or see. Im sure theres someone whos for you. As we are all different and even the most unattractive men get hot ladies so I think its easier if you go where you can find them as some have stated in the thread

Rest in peace Kyle <3