Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-08-2009, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Yup, I was surprised too...I just looked over from reading and saw them and I was dumbstruck for a moment. Even though it's Japan Town... XD The Lolita Bible is great, but there's so little on aristocrat, it's disappointing -.- And all of the aristocrat models are female, hahaha.

Yeah, I know the Midwest isn't as open minded as we would like...but don't let that stop you! Keep on trying, and eventually some people will catch on, and be like, "Whoa, that's great, I wanna try that!" X3

Hahahahah, don't worry, I was joking...unless you're serious o_o Even so, I don't mind. You can trust me anyway, I'm a really nice person XD But you don't have to take my word for it, because you can't completely trust anyone on the internet. ;]

Welcome Blanche and welcome back mosh! ¦3
i havent had a lolita bible yet, so i really want one... all the models are female?!? O.o that's cool, i guess, but males are way better for that series of fashion...

i don't like the miswest so much, i want to go back to Las Vegas and California, i want to go to Japan town, Little Tokyo... <3 *dreams* i also want to check out the cyber-goth dance club scene in New York, cause im really gettin into that now, too... thanks to Dj SiSeN... *will talk about him in a few* i hope people do NOT catch on, cause i love my unique-ness in school and everywhere else in my state!!! ^__^ its wonderful, i am the only one who can pull it off... -^v^-

i dont want to meet people on the net, at least thats what i tell my mom. i want to meet new people and like, all you guys, since you guys seem like my family... especially those who were in my Lolita in The States thread, we've been together forever!!! {it seems}

oh, annou... and Hai, welcome back!!! ^__^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
If you did not read my post in the Lolita in the U.S. thread, here it is:

I heard a Baby the Stars Shine Bright lolita store was opening up in San Francisco in the future. If you live by there and you like that brand, you're one lucky cat.
YAY!!! my thread was mentioned!!! ^__^
And yes, you ARE lucky if you live near there.... *wants to go badly*
*actually, since it doesnt apply here, **if you wanna know more about Dj SiSeN, go to my Lolita in The States thread, since lolita is not the only thing we talk about there, like we do here... ^__^*