View Single Post
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-13-2009, 03:43 AM

you know what's funny? all of a sudden, after seeing this video: YouTube - My school uniform
i've been like "I MUST FIND CUTE JAPANESE BOY D:< WE WILL WORK AS MODELS FOR SEX POT REVENGE, LIVE IN A HOUSE TOGETHER (AS FRIENDS LMAO), AND BUILD THE DREAM LOLITA CAFE THINGY IN JAPAN SO WE CAN ALL LIVE HAPPY LOLITA LIVES<3 DEN WE WILL GET YUNA, KIKI, MISA, AND LOVE TO COME AND WORK THERE AND WE WILL BE POPULARZZZZZ"
XD

i also thought of something REALLY cute! i think it would be nice to have a soft cookie with frosting that's shaped like a kitty cat and have small plastic packages that have the shape of the cookie to put them into and call them mini-kitties <3 cuz they will be mini cookies! i just thought of that today instead of doing my homework XD

[EDIT] plus, i also have imagined the cafe with the goth side and sweet side >w< like, it would split the cafe in half, where the flooring/counters/walls/ceiling would be completely different along with the clothes and such! the counter is like where everyone gets their sweets~ or tea or whatever else that's food it will be split in half like the rest of the store <3 plus, there will be a place to bake in the back >w<

Last edited by MissHoneyBeeee : 01-13-2009 at 03:45 AM.