(#523 (permalink))
Old
1CareN5 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to 1CareN5 Send a message via Yahoo to 1CareN5
jjaa - 01-15-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishiHime View Post
dude, seriously, she's posting pictures of a Japanese model with hairstyles she admires and asking us for advice. If you can't give her some helpful advice that answers her question, why not just focus on another forum subject that you actually enjoy? She clearly made it relevant to Japanese hair.

That said, angelkitty752 if your hair is long and medium texture, not too wavy or frizzy, go for long and layered and if you have straight hair & are not bothered by the idea of bangs, get them! I have straight but slightly wavy hair and tried bangs way back when I was a teenager and they didn't suit my hair texture and were a lot of work to blowdry but for many girls with naturally fine and super-straight hair (like Japanese), bangs looks great! Make sure to go to a very good stylist and with pictures of the style you want and ask him/her to analyze your hair and assess whether bangs would be workable for you as well as layers. Please do post after-haircut pictures so we can see how it turned out. Good luck!!

- Nishi
well it's quite true what you are saying, eventhough this is not a hairstyle forum or something like that the girl wants to know about somo japanese hair cuts, i was also thinking about asking this kind of things... but i'm not that kind of silly girl... wutever.. is just my opinion