View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
CrazyLee (Offline)
4th Kyu Aikidoka

Send a message via MSN to CrazyLee Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyLee
Tabletop War-Games in Japan? - 01-17-2009, 11:54 PM

Okay, I always seem to have questions. And this is one of them. I thought I'd ask it here, since I know there are some Japanese nationals on here, but also because we've got such a wide member group that someone might be able to shed some light on this.
Anyway, here we go:
I play a few tabletop games. Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, Bloodbowl, Confrontation. The usual mix of painted models, dice and geeks around table talking about magic, charging bonus's and the all important who would win: Chuck Norris or Jackie Chan?
The thing is, through people I know in the gaming industry I know that Japan has a fair sized gaming community. And I'd just like to know if anyone on here plays games similar to those mentioned above. Are you in Japan playing these, or somewhere else in the world? Maybe we could have a geeky chat about them, or your thoughts on them.

Also, if anyone knows of any Japanese based fantasy model companies or games then please let me know. Its something I'd like to look into, I just dont have the time to devote to it rigth now.
Thanks for your time. Catch you later.