View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Cool [J-Rap] Official J-Rap Thread - 01-18-2009, 09:37 PM

Ok since im in JF i NEVER saw any Jrap thread in the Jmusic section so here we are..

From what i know there some famous rap crew like Dragon Ash (its mix of rap,rock,reggae) or Nitro Microphone Underground the other are less "hardcore" like Zeebra,Dabo (Fast and Furious, DefJam),XBS (member of NMU too like Dabo), S-word( who made a song with Christina Milian..The Answer) etc...

Anyway I found a big difference between Jrap and Rap US or French Rap ..The flow is totaly different.The first time I heard it was pretty weird but its not so bad and now i love that so now I want to share that with you guys .

If you know some other Rap crew (not band ) Just post the name in here, same if you have some video clip or something..

Here the link of the song the answer Sword feat C.Milian Dailymotion - S-Word ft. Christina Milian - The Answer, a video from biggboy619. christina, milian, s-word, answer, bbp

and the song Still Shinin Am by NMU Dailymotion - Nitro Microphone Underground - Still Shinin AM, a video from yyug. Nitro, Microphone, Underground, Still, xbs

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U