View Single Post
(#46 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
01-25-2009, 08:41 PM

I'm excited as hell for this movie.

It's going to be good, for those wondering. Hell, the only reason Burton is making it is because he's seen all the other renditions of Alice in Wonderland in film and hated 'em.

I don't think Manson is going to make an Alice movie. If he did, I'm sure it would be fairly gothic and loose any and all of it's original meaning.

There are 3 Alice movies on the horizion:
- This one, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
- American McGee's Alice, based on the video game that came out at the end of the 90's.
- Frank Beddor's The Looking Glass Wars, based on his series of books.

The only thing that's going to suck about this movie is it's franchised basterdization by Hot Topic for all the goth kids. I hope the economy does Tim Burton a favor and the store goes under; all his artistic and creative endevors is lost on the world thanks to goth kids who have no sense of individuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
Originally it was "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" & there was never really an answer to that riddle. In the "Annotated Alice" the author, Martin Gardner, had this sidenote: Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; & it is never put with the wrong end in front!"
Dude, you botched this so bad.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.