View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CrazyLee (Offline)
4th Kyu Aikidoka

Send a message via MSN to CrazyLee Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyLee
01-31-2009, 05:14 PM

Name: Crazylee (or do you want my actual name?)

Favorite colors: Blue, followed by black, followed by purple and then finnaly red. Green is right out!

Likes: Mecha, Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons (and other relevent games), CCG's (yes, this includes Yugi-oh), Tentacles, Japanese cuisine, the British Royal Family, Aikido, Writing, Fantasy books and films, Martial srts & Sci-fi films, The Stig (), Maryland Cookies, all the UK military forces (the SBS are more awesome than you can possibly imagine), and generally being an evil man. Oh and Accounting!

Dislikes: Humans, non-geeky activity, the USA, the USA propaganda machine, people who force there beliefs onto others, the French, every man, woman and child alive today, the French, the current credit crisis caused by idiots in banking, the French, idiots, nuts and raisins, strawberries, people who cannot think of an original idea/concept and fangirls. Oh, did I mention the French by any chance?

Anything else you want off me? I can throw out a banner if you want, just give me an idea of the art/style.