View Single Post
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
02-04-2009, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvon View Post
def a lot of usefull info on this thread. I've been thinkin about a trip for years and have always been curious about the japanese lifestyle. mostly about my generation. but i woke up this morning and decided i'm gonna start saving.

I do have questions like

when is it warmest there? and how hot does it get?

when would you suggest is the best time of year to travel there?

and how the hell do i convince my broke friends to go?
Summer is dreadfully hot, ill walk out of my apartment and 5 minutes to the JR and ill be soaked in sweat YUK CITY.

it gets into 100s easily and if your in the city, very little wind so its a oven, best to make way into a Ac'ed area lol

i love going during Cherry blossom season, its beautiful.

get friends who arent broke lol. or at least ones motivated enough to go to start saving and budgeting for it!

my issue now is, i since i moved to america i got a good job now i just dont have the time to go back for long. at most few weeks to a month

i wana buy a new camera and do like a walk around the city and show people stuff.

i was doing youtube videos for a bit about japan but not much response back from JR so i stopped.
i figured people would respond better to videos of me walking around and showing locations rather then talkin about them. but baack then i had a crapy camera with only limited recording time =p

thanks for all the great feed back every one!

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan