Thread: Versailles
View Single Post
(#270 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

02-06-2009, 04:32 AM

Okay! I have found our answers! Go here:

Bonjour Honey~ :: View topic - Kamijo was married?

It pretty much explains how 98% of that article is false. Fanfiction. Horrible lies. Audrey was the name of a song. Nothing more. Here are some highlights I found for you from that forum:

"As for Audrey...that's interesting. inertia would probably know better, but I've never heard that myself. If it were true, one would imagine that New Sodmy's song "Audrey" would have been very moving to Kamijo then, but I don't recall him ever breaking up during it."

"OMG
This crazy article is back !!! XD
(Some years ago, someone on Lareine 'LJ ' page posted this and asked about the "Audrey story" already ^^)
It's nothing more than a stupid injection of fanfic into a "supposed to be serious" article that is moreover as quoted by geikou, full of mistakes ^^;
Just forget about it and remember that Audrey was simply the name of one of new Sodmy 'songs."

"I was going to ask the same thing, I saw the same article. But I thought the whole Audrey story sounded like fan fiction. For one thing, the story has the band writing messages to Kamijo's dead wife in the booklet to "The last of Romance"; I have the deluxe edition, and the messages aren't there. And if I were Kamijo, I'd veto the idea if my bandmates or record label came up with something that silly. I think it would make for uncomfortable reading, I've never seen anything like that on any record sleeve ever."

I hope that helps everyone! It helped me! And I was so sad and moved by that tragic story all this time . . .

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)

Last edited by YoshimiTheEthereal : 02-06-2009 at 04:34 AM. Reason: I accidently put something twice.