Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

02-06-2009, 05:10 PM

She means Shinya from Dir en grey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
i want plenty of outfits... lol... just got no money... >.<

OK!!! since i havent been on here in a while, with it being the latter half of my senior year in HS, i figured i would come to my favorite website and give everyone a shout-out!!! ^__^

here we go!!! thats why i want a puffy-sleeved blouse when i get my goth-loli jumper dress im going to buy with my birthday monies (july... :'( )

Hey jess... i was wondering when you were going to find me again... XD KYO WILL MEET US ONE DAY!!!

well... arigaotu. yes, keaton keeps bothering me and my language-skills... and bout me being fat 'n stuffs... hes still talking to me kinda putting me down... i wish i could make him go away... >.< :'(
~but thank you... -^__^-

you... are older than many of us here... as i recall from those past PM convos we had... but who cares?!? you are only as old as you feel!!! -^__^- you needed to be here. you have people who know you here!!! ^__^ dont worry!!! <3

and all: question!!! who has a love to spend valentines day with? and if you are alone, are you going to do something lolita on that day? i am *hopefully* going to bake cookies and sip tea that day, since no one loves me here... :'(

(edit)
I FORGOT!!! MY CAKE I BAKED LAST WEEK!!! I GOT A PIC!!!
i wore my dress and ate this cake at lunch that day... it was.... yummy!!! and beautiful!!! *SORRY FOR THE HUGE POST!!!!* X3
I think I forgot to reply to this.

It's the same for me. So much I want, so little money.

My bdays in July too.

You mean me, I'm guessing. I almost met Kyo.

どういたしまして。(you're welcome)

I know how you feel. I've had issues with him too.

oh, you mean me? well, yeah.... but what can ya do?
Well, that's true!! Thank you. *hugs*

*sighs* I wish I did..... but maybe things can change.

It's a tough situation for me right now, if ya'd care to hear about it(in a PM?)

That's cake looks delicious. and pretty also. How'd you make it?

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 02-06-2009 at 05:21 PM.