(#130 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
02-17-2009, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHazardous1 View Post
The Bible's an awsome book. It reveals almost the entire history of the Israeli nation (including a small amount of history 2,000 years before) and contains beautiful poetry, incredibly epic wars (), love stories, countless prophecies coming true, astounding miracles (whether you believe them or not), and many other interesting things. It's a very philosophical book and has a great deal of depth in many areas. It contains the works of 40 authors and, including the New Testament, it is the soul foundation of two main religions in the world.

If you've never read a book, you shouldn't criticize it. I'm reading through it right now and it's definatley one of my favorites.
no worries dear, Timushi and I have read the bible; we had to, we were raised on it, which is prob why we dont talk much about it; i cant speak for him, but i know that after reading the same book over and over again, i got kinda, well, not bored, but, you know, its too predictable then...idk

im glad you enjoy it though, not many people understand the impotance of reading such things, even if it is just for fun

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...