View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-23-2009, 10:44 PM

Really?! I didn't know that!

To date the only time I'd been outside of britian is to benidorm and they had fruit machines there too because benidorm is a brittish council estate in the sun.

Anywhoo, my PSN ID is ash-shadow so come and have a go if you think you're hard enough

EDIT: Throwing = Cheap? Just got a dude bitching at me on PSN saying that I'm cheap and not worthy of the battle points i won cuz i used a throw like 3 times. Why is that considered cheap by this person when its "acceptable" by their standards to spam tiger shots?

HATE sore losers..

Also, i find it annoying how the new characters are forced into the story line and have become every bugger else's rival. Rufus is not Kens rival, Ryu is! WTF? AND the people who you use to unlock more people don't even connect in any way shape or form with the person your trying to unlock (for normal peeps not boss characters obv) - Makes NO sense.

El Fuerte is so freakin pointless... (prove me otherwise?)

Why is Rose in the game anyways? her story was over and done with in SFA3.. Couldn't they have brought in Alex from SF3 or maybe even someone from the EX series? (yeah ok Garuda was the only good one i know but you catch my drift) or how about someone that we only saw once and then buggered off like Karen, R.Mika or someone. Speaking of the girls, why is Sakura still wearing her school girl outfit? Is she the only one that doesn't age? Akuma (Gouki) even has greys now and Gen has seen better days.. come on.

Still think Seth is a punching bag, got a perfect on him on hardest difficulty.

/rant

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me

Last edited by SHAD0W : 02-26-2009 at 12:29 AM.