View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
02-25-2009, 12:55 AM

Whatever happens Japan has to think about whats good for Japan and its citizens as well as any other country including the US. I dont think this is a decision thats going to come swiftly and without much discussion. I think a lot of politicians along with citizens are confused everywhere. Right after i read that article i read another one stating that Japan was nervous about China and the US having even closer ties. Then the next article was about millions of students graduating in China this year to compete with millions of students last year that still dont have jobs. An job fair of 200,000 thousand jobs for about 2 million students from last year and 6 million this year.

The economic free fall is reason enough for people to panic. When you lose your job your not concered about whose following who all you want to know is how your particular government is going to fix it.

Iv had some political discussions with so many people lately that even my head hurts. The only conclusion we can to was an indvidual person is fairly smart and willing to listen a group of people are paranoid panicky animals that will lash out at the first ripe target that comes along to appease their anger.

honestly whatever Japan decides to do has to be in their best interest but i dont think jumping in Korea/China camp is the best course of action in the long run not say staying with the US is any better who the hell knows.

Nyororin made a pretty good comment which i happen to agree with and have said the same thing so many times its not worth saying anymore

Nyororin "If people weren`t so paranoid about the economy at this point and blaming it on the current government (where the fault does not really fall), attitudes would be much different in my opinion."