View Single Post
(#39 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
02-25-2009, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I don't think that's weird to be honest. I hold hands and kiss my friend and everything, nobody really cares. It's not seen as weird.

I had to go home and change my skirt once because it was apparently too short! I'd been wearing it for a year and they suddenly started caring then! In England school uniform is the norm and I see people do this ALL the time.

Wearing a mini skirt doesn't mean you are sexually deprived [LOL] That's funny to me since I always wear them. It just suits my body type, they are comfy and easy to walk about in, and as long as they are what I call 'wind-proof' [so they don't fly up and expose you in the middle of school D: argh!] they are fine.

To be honest I never really got the impression they would be radically different to me personality wise. There are cultural differences yes, but there are too many individuals to say 'Japanese school girls are like ____' [That's obvious, but still.]
its not weird because i mean if you think about it, i have changed clothes in front of my friends and held hands with them kissed them, ect.
its just the same everywhere i guess, because i mean i have even slept with my friends hugging them and no one think its like weird, or not normal.

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...