View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
bleedingboy (Offline)
incandescent sleep

Send a message via Yahoo to bleedingboy Send a message via Skype™ to bleedingboy
03-16-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbvr View Post
All I am trying to say is that Japanese are not necessarily opposed to foreign Asian women, they are simply not as aware of them and just don't pay much attention to them one way or the other.
wow... ok chief, this is not to diss you, once again. what i've read far back from the start of this column, is all true. unfortunately, you're abit young and don't know much about these things. this is non-racist, but well... you know what race you come from, i don't want to point that out, and in fact if we could just remove that differentiating factor [color and race], i'd do that. for christ's sake, if i have to shed blood for it i would. but in these times, it's a lost cause. anyway... have you ever seen other places aside from where you are right now? coz honestly, you only talk about that part, but like you said you're aware, but still unaware of many things. most of japanese people and chinese people hate each other, for factors that are both offensive and through a history of blood that flourished the ground instead of sweat, and shells and capsized flagpoles, torned and wrapped on fecal matters as they cover bodies after bodies just to hid the horrors of wars, you can't put an input to that, by denying a fact that things.... aren't that similar with the west, and the neighbors. this is not to lecture you, but more of to wake you up. that went on to other parts of asia, and somehow, it's unforgiveable. try looking to a tired old woman, who sits in her native gown, sitting... waiting for the justice she hadn't tasted, and time is nearing to an end... where art thou, justice... a great slumber await. try looking further to the background. what i tell you now is the goodlife you have, has deeper stains. it can be forgiven, but i can't be forgotten.

and worse... almost every other book, and every other scholar said.

"history repeats itself."

i'll gladly show you around... the world you can never see.. or maybe wouldn't want to see.

"evaporated the fur because it covers them if you only knew the plans they had for us." -the mars volta; eriatarka

i bet you have something sexy for me.. show it then!