Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
02-27-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
One word... CULTURE!!!!

Believe it or not, culture helps define someone! If people really wanna be pedantic and say the crap along the lines of "we're all humans, we're the same blah blah blah", then any study of social life and culture should just be destroyed. A Japanese male is DIFFERENT to a French or German or whatever Male. Take a country in North Africa for example. If a woman tries to make the firsrt move on a man, the woman will get shot down straight away. It's almost guranteed. However, if a woman makes the first move in England say, the man is likely not to be phased at all...

So, its nice and romantic and politically correct or whatever to think that we're all the same in a sense, but just differ because we're individuals, but this isn't reality. Asking for advice about someone because they're Japanese doesn't mean someone is asking what are ALL Japanese like. There are always factors that are common amongst Nationalities!

Yikes those are alot of words, and alot of them make sense but shes not in Northern Africa, nor trying to make a move on a N.African man. So maybe what I was saying applies to countries less strict and flooded with television. Hmm so your saying that (being DIFFERENT) applies to all Japanese men?? Your telling me there all the same none can be influenced by N.America or Europe not even alittle. I think thats crazy, alot of men like different things, I did say that no???

Rest in peace Kyle <3