View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-28-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Children are cute, just not until they're about 3 and a half or 4 or so. Before that, they're just disgusting. I hate them.

I got a Thai wife, I am Anglo-Saxon. She is a real bitch, but our marriage is strong. I agree with Nyorin again, that marriage is a forever thing, even if she is a bitch.

She was pregnant at one stage. But it miscarriaged at 4 months. I figured it was probably because she is more like a monkey, and less evolutionarily advanced, and it is just difficult for the baby to survive. Like trying to breed cats with lions; only works sometimes and the baby is a real freak every time.

Anyway, we'll try for another mongrel, certainly. I am also thinking of adoption, on top of breeding. As that way I can have a kid of my own for the sake of passing on my genes, and then another, which I can get at the age of 4 or so, just past the disgusting age, and make sure they ARE cute, and not an ugly one.
This post was extremely disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
She was pregnant at one stage. But it miscarriaged at 4 months. I figured it was probably because she is more like a monkey, and less evolutionarily advanced, and it is just difficult for the baby to survive. Like trying to breed cats with lions; only works sometimes and the baby is a real freak every time.
What the hell does that mean? Am I crazy or is that just racist?