View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-28-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Cuteness is subjective, and not something I can really comment on.

His name is Motoki.

And yes, we live in Japan.

I hate to sound cold, but your post sounds like you want something cute - not a child. Have a baby because you want to have and raise a child, not because you think it would be so cute... Babies are babies and children are children - whether you think they`re cute or not. Be very careful, as I think you`ll find even more cold responses from other parents of mixed race children in Japan as it is REALLY irritating to have no one look at your child as a person - instead seeing them as a display of cuteness and that alone.
Everybody WANTS to have cute children, I've noticed when girls get pregnant they fantasize of their kids being cute and whatsoever. Tell me a parent who doesn't wish to have a cute child.

She doesn't want 'something' cute, but a cute child. Why did the 'cute' part bother you?

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?