View Single Post
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-02-2009, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Today's democracy is so crony. And it's Democratic People's Republic of Korea (don't put North). Are you sure you know what you are talking about? I'm afraid that you don't and it makes me nervous.
Meh.. If all you can do is snipe at a few technicalities then please save it. I'm not interested unless the point was lost.

Quote:
Though you're ignoring the Qing interventions? That's a faux paux you have...
The most recent history is most relevant. Next thing you'll be telling me the British Empire has a right to claim back all it's territories

Quote:
As a descendant of a minority in China living in the West, I sadly have to disagree with your fanatic devotion of the Free Tibet cult. Other than Dalai Lama is likely a CIA agent. The CIA's Secret War in Tibet
If you're not a Tibetan then you really shouldn't be using your nationality to give weight to your argument. In fact you being Chinese would make you more biased towards China. So please... I'm only interested in the merits of what you say not who you identify yourself as.

Quote:
By his logic, there must be a newly independent Maori state. Or total isolation of Maori as a fully nation without any intervention of the New Zealand government 100%.
First of all, if Maori decided this then that would be fine by me.

Fortunately in our democracy, Maori people have a political voice and the means to express such a voice. The Maori party and the Maori affairs ministers for other parties have expressed no such desire to become independent or otherwise.

Let Tibetan's have a voice and see what they really want the same way Maori can do so.