(#39 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
03-02-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
As bad as this analogy is, when dogs are 'mixed breeds' they are genetically superior to pure-breeds because they are less susceptible to disease...

I do understand what you were trying to say but you could have been a tad bit more tactful about it.

Instead of using dogs you could have said um lets see.......studies have shown that children of mixed heritage tend to be resident to more diseases and that their overall genetic make up can be considered superior (although i dont really like that phrase). But you original basis is actually correct there are numerous scientist that do agree pure=weak.

anyway this does not really have anything to do with the original post at hand so i guess we should get back on topic.

Nyororin you have a very handsome little boy. His complexion is similar to my sisters who is half black and half German but her complexion is almost identical to your sons. My complexion changed as i got older and so did my hair i had blond hair and a much lighter complexion when i was a child.