Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
03-07-2009, 05:05 PM

I grew up with Michael Jackson's music, and so I do like most of it. Stuff past the mid-90s, though, I'm not too fond of. So, either way, I really like his music, but as for live performances, I've only seen two (ala DVD of course lol). One was from 1992 and the other was one he did in 1987 in Yokohama. I forgot where he was for the 1992 concert. The 1987 concert was really good, imo. The 1992 one, it was just a waste. Wasn't as nice as the '87 one. IMO, and I could be wrong since I don't have much exposure to MJ as far as live performances go, but I'm going to assume that the older the concert, the better and that in the 90s is when he started to slightly go downhill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Hey I think the guys a legend I grew up on his music he's quite an innovator in the R & B and Pop Genres, but as for him coming back, I dont care none. Id rather leave the legend alone, I think he should've left it alone honestly. I don't know if he'd be able to do as much as he did when he was younger. If he does a good job yay for him but if not...I don't know. I wouldnt go even if I lived in the UK, hope he does okay though.
He's not really coming back, he's just doing one last tour and retiring for good, supposedly.