View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-08-2009, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SceptileMaster View Post
Do people have particularly dusty houses nowadays or something?
A brit who's not heard the term "collecting dust"?

Quote:
I quite like the wii but I don't see it directly competing with the xbox 360 or playstation 3 because it is aimed at many different markets.
I'm not saying about it competing, I'm asking if you think its going to flop alltogether. Saturn/Dreamcast Style.

Quote:
And I (unfortunately) live in england and the wii is selling very well here. I see why people would rather have other consoles though depending on taste
As apposed to living where? ooo let me guess..

No its not? I've seen loads in the window of Gamestation.. People buy them, play tennis, get bored and get shut. Like Koir said, its for Wii fit only these days..

I don't go by consoles, if theres a good game coming out, ill buy the console nessessary to play that game, regardless of that game. Like i got a gameboy just so i could play pokemon red. I got a PS3 for SF4 simply because i prefered the controller.

I got a wii for the sports but that got really old really fast. Ya know what I use it for now? a paper weight for any scrap that I use for kanji practise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
I didn't read much of it as it's been a decade or two since I've been a TV-connected console player, but there seems to be some good points raised.
Bloody hell.. They sound JUST like me! I think I'm in love lol.

I agree with them though, espesh about the piles of third party accessories.

If nintendo don't do something drastic, their fans may be digging out the origional games rather than watching Mario fap in their face playing tennis, (a game that came free, but you can now pay for to play again with mario instead of a Mii) to retro Mario Bros music or whatever.

and.. whilst on the topic, why has 2008/09 been the remakes year?
(im guessing the above statement will need its own thread..)

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me